All our therapists are trained in various formats of therapy which may include CBT, Compassion Focused Therapy, Trauma based therapy and many more. What type of therapy that is used will depend on the presentation at the time and may change over the course of the therapy.
We offer blocks of therapy which are 6 weeks long. Generally at week 4 your therapist will give an indication whether there may be a need for a longer piece of work to be continued.
An Initial Consultation is required to be completed with Parents and therapist to ensure suitability for our service. If our service is not deemed suitable at this time we will offer you the most appropriate referral which may include:
- Bodywhys-Eating Disorders
- Pieta House
Therapists available are:
- Dr Claire Fahy -Clinical Psychologist 16 years and up
- Joanne Byrne (Psychotherapist ) 14 years and up
- Dorothea Hyneck(Psychotherapist 12 years and up
- Rachel Keogh (Psychotherapist) 14 years and up
- Dr Gary Byrne (Clinical Psychologist ) 12 years and up
- Aoife O’ Neill (CBT Therapist) Provides Parent Led CBT Sessions.
Sessions generally last 50 mins. Cost is €100 per sessions which is payable on day for appointment.
Cancellation fees do apply for sessions that are cancelled without 24hrs notice.
For further information please feel free to contact us on 01 2789516 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When we cannot offer appointments we will always refer clients to the following websites to source other therapists who are providing therapy.
And recommend helplines such as Samaritans, Childline, Teenline & Parentline.