Teens face many problems that adults may not comprehend. It is a turbulent time due to all the change that is going on in their lives: physical, social and psychological. They should be given guidance to explore and find themselves. We can help them on this journey by giving them tools to get throughout their adult life.
Our Centre is dedicated to providing support and Professional Therapy to teenagers who may be experiencing some of the following difficulties, such as:
- Low Self Esteem and body issues
- Bullying, Cyber Bullying
- Stress due to family situations, exam pressure
- Relationship difficulties
- Alcohol/Drug difficulties
If you feel your teenager is acting outside of the ‘Norm’, the first step may be to engage with their Teacher to see if they have noticed any changes in mood,etc, and the next step would be their GP. We are here to offer support to families who may be experiencing any issues or conflicts with their teenager.
Therapists available are:
- Dr Aisling O’Donovan
- Dr Rory Carolan
- Dr Gary Bryne
- Dr David Flynn – Clinical Psychologist.
- Hazel Brady – Psychotherapist
- Clare Graham – Psychotherapist
- Marie O’Sullivan – Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Aoife O’Neill – Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
For further information please feel free to contact us on 01 2789516 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org